Baxter Planning (“We” or “Baxter”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
We may revise this Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Policy will govern our use of your personal data. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post the updated Policy on this site and update the Policy modification date.
Information We May Collect About You
“Personal data” means any information or set of information that relates to an identifiable individual, either directly or indirectly. Personal data does not include information that is encoded or anonymized.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website and information you provide on independent partner sites that is transferred to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys about your experience with Baxter’s products and services, that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our sites and use of our online services including, but not limited to, traffic data, data regarding the site pages you visit, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources and services that you access.
- Information that you supply to us in the course of general marketing and other business activities.
IP Addresses and other Technical Information
When you visit any of our sites or use services, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, domain name, operating system and browser type, certain hardware or device information and other technical information. This is information about browsing actions and patterns and the use of certain software products and apps, and does not identify any individual except where user settings are configured by the user to provide personal data or where we have expressly notified you in the course of registering for or accessing a service that personal data will be collected.
Information Collection from Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children who are under 13 (or Under 16 in the EU).
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under these ages on any of our sites and we will delete any such information later determined to be from such young person, unless we have received consent to collect such personal data from the child’s parent or guardian. In the event a parent or guardian believes that his/her child has provided information to Baxter and wishes that data to be removed or corrected, please contact us as described below.
How We Use Information About You
In general, we will only process personal data where the processing is in our legitimate business interests or required to perform a contract with you or our corporate client. We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us, or which your Organization has requested on your behalf, and to provide you with information which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or your Organization.
- To notify you about changes to our service, updates to our sites, new Baxter product offerings, or events sponsored by Baxter or our partners.
- We may provide information to you in the form of emails, mailings, website displays or other correspondence methods.
Baxter will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether they receive communications concerning Baxter products and services.
We will only use and share personal data in ways that are relevant for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized by you.
Baxter does not sell Personal data.
Transfer and Disclosure of Information About You
We may transfer or disclose personal data to other third parties who agree to process such personal data in accordance with our instructions and provide appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Such third parties may include:
- Government agencies or other third parties as authorized by applicable law: (i) to comply with legal, regulatory, or reporting requirements (such as reporting to tax authorities and employment regulators), (ii) in the event we are required to respond to a court order, subpoena, discovery request, or other legal process, or if, in our good faith opinion, such disclosure is required by law. protect or enforce the rights, interests, or safety, of you, the Company, our subsidiaries and affiliates, other employees, or third parties.
We have implemented, and will maintain current, reasonable physical, technical, and organizational security measures for the purpose of protecting the personal data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have security measures in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please see the How to Contact Us section. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
How to Contact Us
Baxter commits to resolve questions and complaints about your privacy and its collection or processing of your personal data. Individuals who believe that Baxter is not complying with the terms of this Policy can contact our Data Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com.
Data Privacy Officer
7801 N Capital of Texas HWY
Austin, TX 78731
Last Revised March 2, 2020