Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Baxter Planning is a dynamic and rapidly growing company setting the standard for SaaS in the service supply chain planning space. With sophisticated SaaS (Prophet by Baxter) and PaaS (Planning as a Service) solutions, our technologies, and professionals help enterprise customers plan billions in service parts inventory every day.
Baxter Planning combines the flexibility of a start up with the stability of an established company, leveraging 27 years of industry expertise to support a rapidly growing customer base. We offer excellent benefits, an exciting and supportive work environment, and strong work-life balance. Due to COVID-19, our office is currently closed indefinitely. We are using the time away to re-imagine our office and policies to best support a hybrid in-office/work from home model.
Baxter Planning Values and Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Passion – We are defined by the relentless pursuit of customer, partner, and team success. You will come into (virtually speaking for now) work every day with the drive to win.
- Courage – We strive for success; we do not fear failure. You make mistakes of action rather than inaction and are comfortable admitting and learning from your mistakes.
- Creative Discontent – There’s a better way to do it; find it. You will reject complacency in your work and our customers; always looking for a better way to share our value with customers in their language to showcase the ROI our product and team can provide.
- Intellectual Curiosity – What we don’t know, we find out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, and you view learning as a life-long process.
- Partnership – We have the highest expectations of ourselves and each other. You will hold yourself and team members accountable for your effort every day, including management and more senior team members. You will receive the same commitment in return.
If you are interested in a career at a growing, fun place to work, please send an electronic copy of your resume to BPSJobs@baxterplanning.com or complete the form below.