Baxter Planning Continuity Plan for COVID-19
At Baxter Planning, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, partners and communities is a top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the situation as it evolves. We are operating at full capacity and have plans to ensure we can continue to seamlessly deliver the high-quality service parts planning experience you expect from Baxter.
We’ve put policies and guidelines in place to help keep each other and our communities safe.
Work-from-Home (Revised May 13, 2020)
- We have migrated our Austin, TX-based employees to a work-from-home model indefinitely.
- As our global workforce either works remotely already or relies on remote technology/infrastructure, we are confident that you will not see any disruption in service as a result of this policy.
Travel Policy and Events (Revised April 3, 2020)
- We have restricted all global and non-essential domestic travel to ensure the reliability of our critical business processes and supporting infrastructures.
- Employees returning from travel to or through countries that have travel bans in place – for personal and non-Baxter reasons – must self-quarantine, refrain from entering any Baxter Planning facility or customer site, nor interact with any Baxter personnel or customers for 14 days upon returning home.
- While our next event is scheduled in October, we are actively evaluating attendance and participation in the best interest of our team members, customers and partners.
- We have established a Coronavirus Task Force to provide guidance and input to our executive team and company. This cross-functional group will provide a clearinghouse for market feedback and facilitate prioritizing front line actions at Baxter.
- Our Global Customer Success programs continue to engage both new and existing customers leveraging video conferencing technology to ensure that customers and partners are getting what you need to fulfill your service parts planning requirements.
- Our Technology Team continues to deploy updates and new releases, so that your business can continue to operate as normal.
- Our SaaS applications are designed for maximum availability, and we do not expect any disruption to system availability due to the COVID-19 virus.
Supporting Communities and Customers
- We are offering simulation support at no additional charge to our Life Science customers who are on the front lines in the fight against COVID-19.
- We have announced a program where team members can donate to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Foundation to help in the relief efforts. The CDC Foundation’s Emergency Response Fund is used to meet fast-emerging needs identified by the CDC to help respond to the public health threat posed by COVID-19. These include additional support for state and local health departments, support for the global response, logistics, communications, data management, personal protective equipment, critical response supplies and more. Through Baxter Planning’s charitable match program, we will match every team member donation, dollar for dollar up to $1,000 per employee.
As your partners in planning, we will also provide updates to share any changes to our COVID-19 Continuity Plan. If you have any questions, or require additional support during this unique situation, please do not hesitate to let us know.